How to Make Shirataki Noodles
- 1). Pour the water in to the saucepan. Place it on the stove and turn the burner to medium-high heat.
- 2). Pour in the pickling lime in to the hot water and mix it until completely combined.
- 3). Add the glucomannan powder in to the simmering water. Turn the heat up to high and bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
- 4). Boil the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- 5). Remove the gelling mixture from the heat, stirring continuously. Allow it to cool until it is lukewarm, but still malleable. Insert it in to a pasta machine, set on a thin noodle style, or cut the noodles yourself by flattening the mixture and drawing a thin knife down it to create thin noodles.