How to Make a Devil Dog Cocktail
- 1). Fill a cocktail shaker half-full with crushed ice.
- 2). Add 1 1/2 oz. dry gin, 1/2 oz. French vermouth, 1/2 oz. Italian vermouth, 1/2 oz. lemon juice, 1/4 oz. tangerine juice and 1/4 oz. Seville orange juice to the cocktail shaker.
- 3). Cover the cocktail shaker and shake gently for 10 to 15 seconds. Don't shake too hard or you'll bruise the gin.
- 4). Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 5). Add three dashes of orange bitters and garnish the finished cocktail with a fresh orange wheel. Serve right away.