How To Increase Your Metabolism Rate
1. Aged people have less metabolism rate as they lose muscle mass every year.
2. Women have lower metabolism rate as compared to men. Men have more muscles mass because of their body structure.
3. Thyroid problems can also contribute to the slowness or fastness of metabolic rate. Underactive thyroid gland or an overactive thyroid gland can cause this problem. It is better to consult your doctor for this problem.
Well friends! I have listed three facts. It is not possible to overcome fact 1. We are getting older day by day with every breath we take. However, old age does not mean you should gain weight.Old is gold and you can make this proverb a reality for your health issues. You can live a healthy life in your 70s just like a 20 years old person. You know the simplest formula to weight loss:"Intake less calories and burn more."
Here are some steps you should take:
1. Check out your resting metabolism rate also known as RMR. Calculate your energy expenditure cost. How much energy do you spend while reading this article? In other words, this can be calculated by measuring your heartbeat and respiration speed.
2. Make a plan. How are you going to increase your metabolism rate? There are some diets and exercises. Which one should you try? I recommend you should use a combination of exercises and well planned diets. Supplements like green tea can motivate you to do exercise and hence it will help you gain an increase in metabolism. Exercises are good for this purpose. Weight lifting machine, punching bags, exercise room, gyms, and yoga classes can help you achieve it. Choose whatever suits you best.
3. Drinking 8 glasses of water per day is important for your health. Drinking more or less depends upon your body requirements.
4. Eat 5 or 6 times a day. Eating small meals is usually better. Most people usually eat less when they are eating in small portions.
5. Fiber intake is necessary. Include Salads and fruits in your daily life. They will give you required energy and you will feel satisfied.
6. To increase metabolism rate, you should gain muscle mass compared to fats. To gain muscle mass, aerobic exercises are necessary. Exercise at least 3 days in a week. Walking for 30 to 45 minutes (in a session) is enough.
Start your walking and keep walking for 5 minutes at a slow pace.
Increase your walking speed.
Run until your heartbeat is faster than usual.
Slow down and come back to your walking speed.
These are the simple steps. If you will follow them, you will notice change in your metabolism rate and eventually it will help you lose weight.
Thanks for reading!