How to Peel Papaya
- 1). Slice off either end of the papaya, taking about 1/4-inch from both ends.
- 2). Stand the papaya on the cutting board, letting it rest on one of the flat, cut ends.
- 3). Hold the papaya and slice down the length of the fruit with the paring knife, removing strips of peel.
- 4). Continue slicing until all peel is removed.
- 5). Lay the papaya down on the cutting board and slice it in half lengthwise. Remove seeds from the middle of the fruit with a spoon.
- 6). Cut the papaya as desired, either in chunks or in small slices and serve.